- Name: Young Living
- Website: www.youngliving.com
- Price: $45 Basic Starter Kit
- Founder: D. Gary Young
- Overall Rank: 44 out of 100
Young Living Overview
Young Living is an MLM company that runs a large distribution of essential oils and other related products. It was founded by Donald Gary Young in 1993. This company came around as a result of Gary’s strong believe in the healing power of herbs and essential oils.
Today the company serves as an avenue for people to become independent distributors of the company’s products and earn a decent income through it.
Young Living Products Line
The quality and value of Young Living’s essential oils is one thing that makes its products unique, apart from being made from pure and natural ingredients, they are backed with thorough scientific research.
Thank God today the world is starting to appreciate the alternative ways to wellness premised on natural ingredients and the age-long methods of healing and maintaining health. It’s also interesting that you can blend your Young Living’s essential oils different ingredients to come about products fit for any purpose.
Below are a few of Young Living Products separated into wellness and home products, though their main products are those relating to well-ness:
Health and Fitness
• Joint & Mobility
• Antioxidant Support
• Beauty products
• Energy & Stamina
• Age-Based Nutrition
• Weight Management
• Joint & Mobility
• System Solutions
• Liquid Wellness
• Healthy Snacking
• Family Health
• Natural Cleaning Products
• Healthy Cooking
• Animal Care
• Diffusers & Tools
• Oral Care
• Hair Care
• Oral Care
• Body Care
• Life Balance
• Kids Care
How Useful Is Young Living Essential Oils
Young Living Essential oils have multiple uses ranging from emotional wellness, spiritual health, and mental health, reducing stress, and solving restlessness. In fact, you can use essential oils for almost anything you can imagine.
Young Living Business Opportunity
To some people, this business is just an advanced pyramid scheme but the truth is that the opportunity you have being a distributor of Young Living’s great line of products is very large. The products sell for itself so it won’t be hard or take much time trying to convince people about the essential oils and the fantastic benefits they will get from using the products.
In this regard, the opportunity is huge. Above all, Young Living is a business model (different from any direct selling business as might think) that offers you the opportunity to earn income not only from the commission but also from recruiting people to build your downline. Of course, the decent money comes when members start enrolling new distributors. This way you receive bonuses and parts of your personally recruited people’s commission.
• Commissions on Your Downlines: This level enables you to get 8% commission on sales made by your first level of distributors, thereafter you earn 5% of their enrolled distributors, and also on the next three levels you get 4% commission also.
• Fast Start Bonus: This gives you 25% commission on purchases made by your newly recruited members for the first 3 months.
• Member Starter Kit Bonus: Earn $25 for each of your newly recruited distributors upon their purchase of the Premium Member Starter Kit.
• Generation Leadership Bonus: You become eligible for this commission once you attain leadership ranks, then you become qualified to have a share of 6% monthly commissionable sales by the company.
• Rising Star Team Bonus: This is a bonus you earn when your team achieves specific requirements set for them.
• Generation Commission: As soon as you achieve Silver rank, Young Living compensates you with an additional 2% on specific sales made by your team. Also upon any of your members attaining Silver status, you earn a bonus of 3%
• Diamond Profit Sharing Pool: When you get to the Diamond level you get shares of 0.5% in Young Living’s commissionable sales.
• They have a name brand that is widely recognized.
• A large array of products line.
• Product supported by modern scientific research.
• Seasoned team of PhDs on Young Living’s Scientific Advisory Board giving authenticity to the product.
• Varieties of events that you could attend and get training and inspiration.
• Affordable and basic starter kit at a flat rate of $40.
• There is a great sense of sharing among dealers.
• Provision of introductory orientation meetings at all locations to get members and inspired.
• Essential Rewards that enables you to earn points when you buy products.
• Strong support such as farm visits, convention, etc. that gives you room to acquire more knowledge about the products.
• Lots of educational opportunities to benefit from.
• High-quality products.
• The product now has FDA approval.
• Free and discounted product.
• You work on your own schedule.
• Adequate room for you to grow.
• Being on top of your own health, beauty, and home care needs using EOs.
• Essential oils have multiple uses thereby allowing you to put your purchases to various purposes.
• Compensation plan is complicated.
• The support given to members is contingent on their participation in paid workshops, seminars, retreats. It will be more useful and better if they offer more free online media support involving videos, audio training programs, workshops, web-to-print, etc.
• Lack of communication and flexibility.
• Short time deadline, inadequate strategy, and planning.
• Poor management – it takes much time before you get attention to small problems that could have been fixed within very short time.
• They diffuse at times with stuff that doesn’t smell nice.
Young Living Essential Oils: Is It A Scam?
Going by the standpoint of Young Living Essential Oils users, it can be said that the product is not a scam; most importantly considering also their believe that they work.
I recommend that you give it a try to know if the product is really what people claim they are. I will also appreciate your contribution on how you feel about the product.
I hope my review has helped you understand the ins and outs of Young Living and if you had any questions that I wasn’t able to answer in this review, please feel free to leave it below along with any comments you might have.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my review. Have a great one!