- Name: WorldVentures
- Website: www.worldventures.com
- Price: Gold-$199.99 Initial + $54.99 Monthly Platinum– $299.99 Initial + $99.99 Monthly
- Owners: Wayne Nugent (Co-Founder)/Dan Stamen (CEO)
- Overall Rank: 63 out of 100
What Is World Ventures And How Does It Work?
WorldVentures is a company in the travel niche with a direct-selling that offers any average individual the opportunity to grow their own home-based business as well as building a non-stop residual income when they choose to become an Independent representative.
In a simple word, it means WorldVentures works thus: sign up for the program, become a member of travelling deals, and recruit other people to join under you.
World Ventures Product Line
Here are some examples of the products:
• Dreamtips Life
• Luxury Dreamtrips
The membership fee for each of the products above varies. All you do is start selling these products or recruiting people to use them as well as selling these memberships.
The respective cost involved for the above products membership are as follows:
• DreamTrips (One-Time Fee = $199.95, Monthly Fee = $26.99)
• DreamTrips U (One-Time Fee = $99.99, Monthly Fee = $20.99)
• International DreamTrips Life (One-Time Fee = $199.95, Monthly = $49.98).
• DreamTrips Life (One-Time Fee = $199.95, Monthly = $54.99)
• Luxury DreamTrips (One-Time Fee = $999.99, Monthly = $99.99)
What is Dream Trip Life and how do I earn money from it?
The product from this company basically relates to traveling and finding deals. In this part, I’m going to discuss Dream Trips Life (The Product) and Representative Business System (The Business) of the World Ventures.
Dream Trips Life
Dream Trips Life is one of the WorldVentures products that involve fundamentally a platform that is believed to offer the most affordable travel packages to its members. But these travel packages are exclusive of flights. This is one area where this is different from other budget travel websites that offers an all-in-one package.
The idea used by WorldVentures is like those of discount clubs like Costco or Sams Club, and apply it to travel packages. What they usually do is to reserve a bulk of hotel rooms altogether so that they’ll be able to negotiate a lesser fee with the Hotel. Indeed it is worth saying that some of their travel packages are reasonable compared to anywhere else.
But the bad news is that these travel packages are only available for their (WorldVentures) members and only their members have view access to the prices of the travel packages. This could be discouraging especially to those non-members who need to decide whether or not it is worth joining WorldVentures but cannot access the prices between the packages offered in Dream Trips Life and other budget travels websites.
Furthermore, is that the travel packages provided by Dream Trips is not without another limitation or downside which is that, you’ll not be travelling alone but with other members of WorldVentures. Though this depends on individual opinion or likings, as some people may see nothing wrong in this while some people do.
Representative Business System
One of the ways to make money with WorldVentures is to sign up to the Representative Business System (RBS), but it must be known that this is not available for all countries, so it’s advisable to check first to know if your country is allowed.
In a clear explanation, what all the foregoing means is that in order to make money with WorldVentures, you need to first pay money to be a member of Dream Trips Life and then pay more money to join RBS in order to promote World Ventures and make a commission.
To become a representative you need to make a one-time payment of $99 and a subsequent monthly payment of $10.99.
Now let’s take a look at the business opportunity…
Who Is The Business Opportunity For?
World Ventures is suitable for People in the following categories:
• Have previous MLM experience
• Have enough time to build a full-time business (Part-time doesn’t fit in here as MLM requires a lot of time commitment and attention so as to become successful).
• Can travel with other WorldVentures Members
• Have additional monthly cash to forego
• Have previous sales experience
• Have principle of hard-work and perseverance
Who Is The Business Opportunity Not For?
• People who are lazy and believe in easy or quick money
• Do not have extra time to spare to build a full-time business
• Don’t fancy travelling with other people
• Are bankrupt
• Are not ready to be a sales person
• Fun, whimsical entrepreneurial company environment.
• They have a great work environment
• Fair pay
• Monthly events for employees
• Building is located on a beautiful walking path
• HR seems to really care about employee wellness
• Residual Income, Fun, Freedom, and Fulfillment
• Hours are flexible and will not interfere with job hour
• Low competition
• Sometimes the pace is too fast.
• Not a lot of growth opportunities
• Benefits, while on paper look good but had pretty expensive premiums with high deductibles.
• It’s a very, very difficult business model to work. You’re basically going to have to get real good at talking and recruiting people to join your team.
• It’s another multi-level marketing opportunity. What this means is bothering your family and friends first, and then moving on to some complete strangers. It is definitely not for everyone and very few people really ever make it to the top no matter what MLM company it is.
What My Advice Is For You
Going into WorldVenture requires a great deal of hard work and much more to lose than you should expect to earn or gain, so in my personal opinion, this will be considered a scam if you don’t know how to be a good sales person. The most uninteresting thing is there is also no certainty of success.
If you really are poised to make money, I advice you go for other programs or something better where you can turn your little effort to handsome earnings.
If you are looking for a program that you can actually benefit from, gain knowledge and make money, check out my #1 Recommended Program today to get the details.
And finally, to succeed in any type of business, you need to read a lot of worthwhile writing and get training on how such things work. Don’t just wake up one day to take the plunge. Take your time to learn about the business in and out so when you eventually start you can have all you need readily available to succeed.
I hope this review of WorldVentures was enough for you to make a good decision and provide you with the knowledge you needed to know about the program. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below and I will get back to you in a timely manner. Have a great one.