Is clixsense a scam? I get this question a lot so I’m going to give you my review on this program.
Are you contemplating boosting your means of earning money from any work-from-home program out there? Have you heard of “Clixsense” but know very little of it? If you say yes to all these questions, then you’ve definitely landed on the right page.
Many times, it’s really difficult getting a good and reliable business to lay one’s hand on because, frankly speaking, a lot of them are just nothing to write home about.
I guess you will get help knowing: What is Clixsense and how does it work? Can you truly earn money from Clixsense? How Big or Small Money You Make With Clixsense?
Is Clixsense a legit program? What are the impediments in Clixsense?
All these questions I’m going to answer in this review and I’m very certain by the time you finish reading this article you will definitely have a new look at make-money-online programs.
Brief Background Information on Clixsense
Clixsense came into existence in February 2007. At that time, it was owned by Mr. Steven Grisky but was later bought by Mr. Jim Grago, who ever since then has been its lawful owner.
What is Clixsense and how does it work?
Clixsense is one of the work-from-home programs where you can make money by mere clicks on ads but make more money by referrals. This model of work-from-home program is called Paid-to-click (PTC).
A lot of these programs will increase your chances of earning more money based on referrals credit you get through ads clicks. The simple concept here is you can register free or go for their premium membership by paying a few bucks like $17 and start making money by clicking on ads.
After signing up as an affiliate, if you click on an advertisements and you take a view for a minimum of 20 seconds, you make some money. It could be like 3 cents or less. For anything below 20 seconds of view time, you simply get just a fragment of it.
Can You Truly Earn Money From Clixsense?
A lot of people ask the question “do you really think you can make money with this program”? Surely, yes. So where does the money lie? The money in Clixsense is in the referral you make.
Think of this program like a Multi-level marketing (MLM). That’s exactly the similitude of what Clixsense is. This means you actually need a lot of efforts promoting your unique affiliate links and generating handsome traffic to it, plus making sure people sign up for it.
Then this requires again that the people need to be actively clicking on the ads to earn your results.
How Much Money Can You Make With Clixsense?
Clixsense isn’t a get-rich-quick program so you should not expect to make huge money doing this.
Sincerely speaking, the time one will spend on clicking ads or using this method is in no way commensurate with the money one could really generate.
However, don’t feel discouraged. There are still other schemes you can employ to make an extra cool income.
By making use of some tasks on your dashboard section, you make extra money doing tasks such as trial offers, surveys, and some other rewards you can get upon signing up and doing what they require you to do.
What are the various earning schemes available in Clixsense?
• Earning By Viewing Ads: This is common to Paid-to-Click programs (PTC) where you earn money by viewing ads.
• Referrals: By this you earn money from those of your referrals that click on the ads
• Referrals Sign Up: You can only earn from this if you’re a premium member. You can only get this when you refer someone from the site and there are clicks on ads from the person, then you get credited with a one-time payment of $.5.
• Earning By Performing Tasks: This is earned from your referrals that perform tasks. It’s a earning by performing commissions and tasks.
• Advertisement Sales: On every sale made by the site through your referrals that resulted in such sales you earn a commission. But there is a minimum value of ads you must get before you can be credited. For free members, it’s $50 and for premium members, it’s $100. Both upgraded and free members are entitled to 10% commission on every ads sale.
• Matrix: Clixsense is different from other Paid-to-Click sites (PTC) as it allows every affiliate to earn based on their matrix system. Matrix system is the type of a earning you get when your referrals upgrade. By this, it means you get a commission when your referrals upgrade to a level close to 8 levels in depth and there is no limit to how many upgraded referrals you can have. The earning goes thus for the level :
First level referral gets $2 while from second level up to 8 levels gets $1 per upgrade
I’ll admit, you can make money with Clixsense but you will be wasting a lot of time trying too. Don’t worry though I got your back, see what program really works for me…
Is Clixsense a legit program?
Yes, of course, it is. If you have the time and patience to answer surveys and make a couple bucks here and there then this could be way to earn an extra income from the work-from-home program.
If you choose to sign up for any of the programs you find in the ads, then you must carry out a background research on the company and take absolute care in dealing with them.
What are The Impediments in Clixsense?
• Low referrals mean low earning. To make huge money you need to know how to get huge loads of referrals.
• You need to carry out extensive research before signing up for any company you view in the Clixsense ads.
• Many companies you find their surveys or offers on Clixsense may ask you to fill in your credit card information. You must avoid these kinds of surveys because they are just their respective company’s advertisers and don’t belong to Clixsense. In other words, Clixsense doesn’t guarantee their legit.
• Surveys take into cognizance your profile and geographical location. There is the possibility of anyone being disqualified at any point in time if such a person is deemed not fit for a particular survey.
Overall you can make money using ClixSense but it just isn’t for me, that being said is because you waste a lot of time and if your not good with bringing in referrals then you aren’t going to get anywhere.
Time is something that I really cherish so that’s why I stray away from using it and I want an outlet that can lead me all the way to success.
I do recommend a program called Wealthy Affiliate. If you are really trying to become successful online, I suggest you give this program a shot.
This program is legit to the “T” and will give you everything from live training, domain name, keyword search, and anything you could possibly need to become successful online.
I really hope you enjoyed this review and I hope it was of some help, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to leave them below and I will get back to you. Thank you for stopping by.
Tired Of Dead End Program?