What is Viggle?
Viggle is a downloadable mobile app for your iPhone and Android that promises users to watch TV to earn points. To start using it, you need to check in on your smartphone when watching something on your television set.
Through listening to the audio the app helps to determine what channel and show you’re watching, and awards you points for that show.
Also, you can play games and receive ads on your phone for points. Once you have earned your points, you can redeem them for your rewards.
These items include gift cards and movie tickets which according to Viggle are for major, nationwide brand name companies like Old Navy and Fandango.
Again, you can choose the option of transferring your points into a charitable donation. Unfortunately, this app is only meant for members with Android and Apple phones.
How Does Viggle Work
Before you can start to use Viggle app, you need to take the following steps:
1) Go to their official website and join Viggle or download the App
2) After that, begin watching videos or listening to music to earn
3) Once you’ve earned enough or certain points, then you can cash out your earnings for prizes and gift cards
The Cost Downloading or using the Viggle App is totally free. You’ll only have to sign up as a member because that is where they add value to their App and services, and again how they put their prospect of gaining over sponsors to earn them money.
Just the same way you think about social media such as Facebook, they’re free to use, yet the owners make billions, the same way it isn’t difficult to see that gathering the television watching habits of millions of users would be a significant money-generating endeavor and that is what they are relying on with this app.
- Allows Most Phones to use app– Viggle is now available on many phones like Android, Apple, and Window phones. This is a great thing because all these phones are basically all smartphones that are popular these days so this app should be available to almost anyone with such phones.
- Get Paid For What You Already Do– One great thing about this app is paying for things that you already would love doing every day like surfing the net. With this idea, Viggle makes using the app possible for the simple fact that if you stream music almost every day, you can start earning cash for it. What a lovely app!
- Cool Way To Earn From Your Spare Time- Whether you choose to remain seated at home or being at the workplace, you can use this app to begin making money and you have ample things to keep yourself busy for hours earning cash rather than just frittering away your time doing something not rewarding.
- Direct TV connection– With your Direct TV, you are now in for more ways to score some major points, particularly during football season. If you’re a Direct TV users, you can earn up to three times the daily points of a normal Viggle user through bonus shows, sign up bonuses, Direct TV movies, and additional points for every single football game on game days.
- Getting Rare but high-scoring bonuses for commercial check-ins- Viggle offers a random 200- to 1000-point bonus every once in a while for checking into a specific commercial during a show. What is the secret to knowing when and how to do this? Always keep yourself abreast of news or post on Viggle blog and Check your Viggle emails regularly. Again, watch some of the ads that play on the app itself.
- Viggle Football and Basketball Game- You can check into football and basketball games and play along during the NFL and the NBA, almost by making predictions before and during the games. In most of these games are often included hidden ads for extra quick points. With Viggle Football currently allowing for up to 12,200 points per game, you can earn additional points which do not count toward your daily maximum.
- New Bonus Points System- Viggle now has multiple bonus show check-in minutes. This took effect in November 20, 2013. This is to ensure that members will actually remain checked into whatever show they are watching.
- Limited Times and Quantities Availability for Awards- Viggle offers somewhere around two and four gift cards in limited quantity between the hours of 7pm and 10pm (EST). You can discover these by cycling all through the prizes page, however not generally. In the event that a gift card is released at 8:10pm, you can regularly locate the following gift card at 9:10pm, then at 10:10pm and again at 11:10pm
- Unusually Lesser points for watching ads and trailers- It appears in the past few weeks that bonus points for watching ads on your mobile devices have all but vanished. This was an easy way to get great points quick, but today this seems to be no more.
- Rewards- In my own view, the Rewards in Viggle are to some degree restricted. At times, you might want to see more gift cards available, yet they do have a huge amount of various top of the line items that you can recover your points for. Since great deals of these items are high-end products, you will need to develop a considerable amount of points. In any case there are some less expensive alternatives, like entering sweep stakes (though this isn’t advisable) and less expensive gift cards like a Red Box rental for 1,000 points.
- It Takes Some time To Get Good Points- For a large portion of the exercises on Viggle, you will acquire one point for every moment of watching or listening, there are a few things that compensate all the more, yet generally this will be the majority of your earnings. Clearly, if the least bonus is 1,000 points it will require you some time investment to reach anything advantageous, yet you do get a 200 point reward for joining and when you do achieve the point value for the prize you need you will get it.
I think the Viggle App is great because you earn points just for watching tv which can then be turned into gift cards with popular brand names. You are practically getting free money for doing something so simple.
The only thing I don’t like is that it takes quit some time to accumulate points and I don’t know if I have the patience to sit down all day and watch tv for a couple of bucks.
If you are really interested in making some money working from home or where ever you please, or you just want to be your own boss, check out my #1 Recommended Program to get started and learn the ropes for making money online.
I hope this review of Viggle has helped answer any questions you might have had about the app. If I didn’t answer your question, please feel free to leave it below with any comments you might have. Thank you so much for stopping by and reading this review. Take care.