- Name: The Pampered Chef
- Website: www.pamperedchef.com
- Price: $99 Basic Kit or $159 Larger Kit
- Founder: Doris Christopher
Pampered Chef Overview
Pampered Chef is a Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) company that accepts people to help sell their kitchen or cooking related products in return for commissions. Consultants in this company can gain from the commissions earned from their sales, make extra money on the sales of people they recruit into the company to their downline.
This company can be compared to Tupperware as it also relates to cooking products. You will really find a lot of good products to sell in this company if you’re a cooking enthusiast and know how to create a network of people to sell their products.
How To Get Started With Pampered Chef
As a new consultant, you can start with their basic materials for a beginning. This will only cost you $99 to acquire the basic kit while the larger kit goes for $159. If you’re able to get this you should be good to go and be able to start practicing the sales ad as well as setting up a party for promoting the cooking products.
Perhaps at this level also you’ll only have people like your friends and family members to show the products, but as you become more advanced in the program you may begin to have access to a cooking demonstration set up.
In most cases, you may find it hard to find family members to sell to, then you can opt for the option of setting up a website through Pampered Chef. But the only thing about this is that it is not free, it attracts a monthly fee of $10 and the website will not allow you to customize it to suit yourself.
Tips To Setting Up A Successful Pampered Chef Party
The steps to having an awesome Pampered Chef party starts with picking a date and beginning to invite people – family and friends. Population is a key factor to consider and to get a good turnout you’ll need to take some steps further.
• Make your invitation official by putting it into writing
• Envisage the possibility of not having the total number of people you invited and so, make your list as high as possible.
• Put a phone call to remind them of the date
• Make this as special as possible by creating the impression that there is only a limited seat and products for sale.
Benefits of Setting Up A Pampered Chef Party
Here are some of the perks that are associated with setting up a Pampered Chef Party:
• You’ll get the opportunity to select from the Pampered Chef products catalog.
• You’ll be given reductions and discounts on some given items and products.
• You’ll get 10% discounts on items ordered on the company’s website.
There are also some commissions available to consultants on the sales recorded by them as follows:
• For every sale worth of $4000 per month, consultants earn 25% commission.
• For every sale worth of $2500-$3999 per month, consultants earn 24% commission.
• For every sale worth of $1250-$2499 per month, consultants earn 23% commission
• For every sale worth of $750-$1249 per month, consultants earn 22% commission
• For every sale worth of $1-$749 per month, consultants earn 21% commission.
Getting Their Products
You can get Pampered Chef products in three ways:
• By ordering through a consultant.
• By hosting a Pampered Chef Party.
• Through online purchase from the company’s website.
- User-Friendly Website- Imagine if you get to a grocery store and everything is haphazardly arranged you’ll find it difficult to locate things easily. Unlike most companies, this company has a website that is easy to navigate. You can easily find your way around the website.
Products on this site are well displayed with detailed information that will be of great help to new distributors who want to start their sales.
- Get Discounted Prices- The interesting thing about this company for representatives selling their products is the savings bundles that they can get. The products from this company can’t be compared with what you can get from other online stores when it comes to their affordable prices
- You Earn From What You Do- Unlike most MLM companies where their products are centered on health/wellness, Pampered Chef products are based on promoting cookware and this is simple as nearly everyone understands and love cooking. Not only can you easily know if the product is working or not, you can also see it with your own eyes. There is no dispute about the fact that no one can avoid cooking and cookware needs to be changed replaced from time to time. So it is earning money from what people easily understand, and feel happy buying. Selling this kind of product, therefore, becomes easy and loving because there is no need to stress yourself about convincing anyone to do what ordinarily they ought to do or will surely do.
- Warm Market Doesn’t Last- As soon as you become a consultant in Pampered Chef, you’re asked to begin selling to your family and friends. This is known as warm market. The danger in selling this way is that it can ruin your relationship and more importantly is that you can’t over-promote within them.So, to continue surviving in this business even despite the possibility of the warm market disappearing quickly, you’ll need to give your business online presence.
- The Need For Help- When you first start out this business you’ll surely need someone to guide in establishing yourself. And this isn’t particular to Pampered Chef. Most of the time when you call their customer support their representative will be more interested in selling you products rather than answering your questions. This is the most reason you need to get someone to give you direction on succeeding in this business. Except you’re going to be finding out things on your own or you’re registered under a good leader you’ll definitely need a help from an external person. One the advantages you can get signing up under such a mentor is that you’ll get his/her direction on how to run your first party, learn from other’s mistakes and thereby keep away from them.
- Expensive Products- There are a lot of complaints by people about the quality and price of the Pampered products. While some believe the products are too expensive for what you get, others still think they’re not. Whichever the case may be you’ll have to see for yourself and also decide for yourself. I’ll advise you read every review about the products and conduct your own thorough research to know whether to go for them or not. Don’t just fall for any review you read without further investigation.
My Overall Take
As you all know, everyone needs kitchen necessities and that being said this is a pretty good company that offers many different kitchen tools. There is room to grow and make money. The key to making money with these products is to get them out there, especially to the cooking industry. Advertising to bakeries, restaurants, or anyone who loves to cook will be the key to success with Pampered Chef.
If MLM isn’t the route you want to take then there is always another way. The way I make money, there is no need to involve your family in trying to buy products or going out of your way to gain buyers. All the money making is done online right from your home.
I hope this review of The Pampered Chef has helped answer any questions you might have had, if I wasn’t able to answer your question please feel free to drop it below and I will get back to you in a timely manner.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my article. Take care and have a great one.