Organo Gold Review
Name: Organo Gold
Price: $49.95 Business Kit Entry
Founder: Bernardo Chua
Overall Rank: 45/100
Organo Gold Overview
This is a network marketing company that came around as a brainchild of Bernardo Chua with the idea of introducing a coffee drink made from a Chinese herb called Ganoderma Lucidum. According to the Chinese beliefs, this herb has been existing for 4000 years and is claimed to be the most powerful herb on the earth.
Organon Gold centers their products on the beverages and personal health care products. They have a lot of coffee drinks that are produced to help people make improvements with their general health.
The Organo Gold Compensation Plan
There are seven aspects to making money in this program and each of these are explained in detail below:
1) Retail: This is the first way for an OG distributor to make money with Organo Gold in which he/she can earn from 50% to 500% off product sales. You can start here by marketing products to several potential buyers, and in places like Restaurants, Health Centers, Trade Shows, Gyms, or Salons, etc.
2) Fast Start Bonuses: This type of incentive is paid out every week for purchases made on all promotional packages. The amount to be paid depends on the package involved and they are as follows:
• For Bronze – $20
• For Silver – $80
• For Gold – $150
One interesting thing about this is that there is no limit whatsoever as to the number of products you can purchase. So you have enough opportunity to exploit here to earn good money with this plan.
3) The Dual Team Commissions: This is the third method available for making money in Organo Gold and it’s also believed by some people to be the most effective and interesting way in network marketing. The plan enables you to earn income when you enroll a new distributor on your left and one on you right.
The way this works is by the computer monitoring where you belong in the matrix each week and scanning down the line in your organization, ascertaining all the revenue and thereby rewarding with a commission.
Under this plan, there are different payouts for each level of distributor or member:
• Close to $500 per week earning for a marketing associate
• Close to $1000 per week earning for a supervisor
• Close to $1500 per week earning for a consultant
• $5000 per week for a distributor that attains leadership levels and is also a Sapphire. For a member that attains Ruby, he will earn $10,000.
• $15,000 per week for a member that attains the level of an Emerald.
• Up to $20,000 weekly for a Diamond.
• $75,000 weekly for Elite leadership positions.
4) The Uni-Level Commissions: This commission is a residual income made from orders reinitiated by a customer and affiliate. For each day people reorder a product, you’re paid a commission.
5) The Uni-Level Matching Bonus: At this level, you earn as high as 20% of those distributors you sponsored. It’s an exciting level that will enhance your downline and growth in the Organo Gold. Again, the greatest thing is the extra 10% commission you’ll earn on your second, third and forth levels.
6) The Generational Bonus: Here you can earn income on leaders as they advance in your organization, but you’re not eligible for this until you attain the level of a Sapphire. It means that on the first member to attain Sapphire or higher in your organization you earn an extra 2% commission, 3% on the second, 4% on the forth and so on.
7) The Global Bonus Pool: As the name suggests, this is the level where Organo Gold sets aside 3% of the global reorder revenue and saves it into different boxes. The idea here is to enable leaders to give assistance to those distributors other than the ones in their downline. The dividends from this savings are shared among qualified leaders. One way to join the Global Bonus Pool is when you attain Ruby.
Different Levels In The Organo Gold Compensation Plan
The Organo Gold is made up of 12 various levels that you can aspire to attain within the OG compensation plan. Each of these levels earns differently from one another.
The levels are as follows:
• Marketing Associate
• Blue diamond
• Black diamond
• Crown Ambassador
Organo Gold Products Line
Organo Gold sells mainly coffee blended with a mushroom known as Ganoderma Lucidum. They have different kinds of coffee which include:
• King Of Coffee – This is believed to have been produced from the best and purest beans with Ganoderma lucidum mushroom
• Hot chocolate – Normal hot chocolate with Ganoderma lucidum mushroom
• Cafe Latte – This coffee is made with a mixture of cream, sugar and Ganoderma lucidum mushroom
• Cafe Supreme – Normal coffee blended with ginseng and Ganoderma lucidum mushroom
• Organic Green Tea – Also from Ganoderma lucidum mushroom
• Black Coffee – Normal beans with Ganoderma lucidum mushroom
• Cafe Mocha – No difference between this and the black coffee above except for cocoa and Ganoderma lucidum mushroom added to it.
• There is room for individuals to grow personally while building a broad network of people that will bring about a great vision to owning their own company.
• You can work at your own pace and become your own boss.
• There is an opportunity for you to learn about network marketing from top and reliable industry leaders.
• There is a better compensation rate or plans for members.
• It is the best option for a part-time career person to make additional income
• They have friendly and very supportive customer service reps
• It takes time and patience to get results.
• There are poor or no service and sales support.
• The scheme is commission-based and this could be very challenging.
• The high tendency of returning previously earned commissions as the company allows for unlimited return policy on their products.
• You may have to continue working harder until the target set by leaders are met.
• Your earnings are strictly based on your performance.
My Overall Take On Organo Gold
If you are someone who really likes coffee products and knows a large amount of people who would be interested in buying these types of products, then you won’t be so bad making a commission. Like most MLM programs though, it’s very competitive and hard to make money.
You need to be the type of person who is a go getter and isn’t afraid to put yourself out there and tell the world all about the product you are selling. If you are into MLM programs and you aren’t into coffee based products, you could always check out Pampered Chef or Scentsy.
MLM programs aren’t for everyone, it’s a hard business and is very time consuming.
If you want to learn how to work from home, I mean really work from home, check out my #1 Recommended Program work from home program and learn how to make money right from your living room couch.
I hope this Organo Gold review has helped you understand what this business is all about and how to make money from it.
If you found this review helpful, please do leave me with some feedback and if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below and I will get back to you in a timely manner.
Thank you for stopping by:)