Quicken App Overview
The Quicken Mobile App is a free personal finance app for finance management. It helps you to make a very wise decision regardless of where you may be at any point in time. It’s safe and secure to use because it makes use of modern technology like encryption and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to ensure your financial information is not hacked into by online fraudsters or scammers.
Some of the benefits/ features of Quicken mobile app are as follows:
• Enables automatic synchronization of your desktop and mobile data
• Makes checking your personal finance information such as balances, budgets, and transactions etc., easy wherever and whenever you chose to.
• Allows you automatic update with new transactions thereby giving the opportunity to always be abreast of your spending while on any journey.
• It makes it easy for you to enter cash transactions any time to view updated balances and budgets
• Helps in splitting transactions for a perfect view of your spending
• Sends alerts to your mobile device to enable you to be on top of your account transaction
• Allows you access to your information from your latest sync, even when you’re offline
• Automatically pulls in your budgets—track expenses and see what your balances are for your spending
• Gives you unequivocal graphs to show a clear picture of the flow of your finance
• Easily track your major purchases, warranty, or taxable donations
• Saves you of paper clutter and makes returning purchases easier
• iPod Touch, iPhone , iPad: This Requires iOS 8 or higher
How Do I Get Started On Quicken App?
• To start with, set up your Quicken desktop software
• Next, get the Quicken application for your mobile devices
• Finally, sync your Quicken desktop and mobile devices
After you’ve set up you may need to:
- Change your mobile record settings
- Change the alert you get
New Features of Quicken’s 2016 Edition
It isn’t so much that Quicken 2016 is awful, it’s simply that it offers just the same old thing and is practically unaltered from 2015.
Here’s an overview of the four new features which are being offered:
• Free telephone support. Yes! Quicken is talking about introducing free telephone and chat support! But is this really a new feature when even I’m getting this free already?
• Bill Pay Service. For a precious sum of $9.95 a month, it’s now easy to pay bills online using Quicken and its add-on feature — Quicken Pay Service. Again, if you think about this you’ll definitely not be convinced even when for example, Ally bank mobile app / website offers this same service for free and even bear the responsibility for postage fee when mailing a check, but Quicken’s own cost $10 a month.
• Increased online bank downloads and exchange. This is another shortcoming of Quicken app new feature in which it claimed that it had resolved a big problem for which you have to pay.
• Better Upgrade from Windows to Mac. I’m not certain why this is recorded as a Windows application feature, yet clearly, the Mac version now understands a Windows Quicken document better.
• All Encompassing App — Quicken has the most comprehensive individual finance software app for all sorts of people. The app is capable of helping you plan your future whether you’re an upcoming investor or you’re an already established one with well-grounded portfolio and close retirement.
• Unbeatable Portfolio Management —Quicken has strong portfolio management which enhances the tracking of several financial portfolios coupled with stock quotes updates.
• Worthwhile Budgeting Apparatus—If you’re looking for a robust budgeting tool, the best place to find one is in Quicken app.
• Availability of Bill Pay Services—For those banks that bolster bill pay, you can raise checks directly using the Quicken’s Bill Pay management. This kind of administration isn’t an offer available in online total destinations.
• Future is Uncertain—When you consider the fact that Quicken’s owner (Intuit) has sold it, the futuristic prospect of the item will seem obscure to you.
• Problems of Sync for Some Users—Over the years some of the Quicken’s users had reported synchronization issues in the past editions, however, it’s generally particular to financial establishment.
• Inadequate Customer Service — Intuit has for long been known for having poor customer service for Quicken, though there is a claim by it that it has made upgrades with its 2016 edition.
How To Stay Safe And Secure on Quicken App
Quicken understands how precious and conscious you are of the security and protection of your personal financial credentials. In view of this, it’s expected of you to know that:
• Quicken mobile app, as well as the desktop software, make use of encryption and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology which guarantees the security of the transmission of your financial data over the internet.
• Quicken cloud ID password is not saved on your mobile devices.
What to do to further protect yourself:
• To password secure the Quicken application on your mobile devices, hit the Settings Button and tap password to start with, and afterward tap Passcode. With this done even if you lend out your mobile phone, or it’s either lost or stolen, it will always require entering the passcode before it will allow access to your Quicken data.
• To totally delete your Quicken data from your mobile device (which is also very easy to reactivate if deleted), tap Sign out from Settings once more. Whenever you use the application, simply sign in again and your information will be reestablished.
• If for any reason you need to deactivate your mobile device, contact support.
• Turn off your mobile app from your computer if you lose your Smartphone or tablet
• Exit with a single click if you choose not to use the mobile app
Although Quicken can help you plan your future, a program I highly recommend will help you set your future. This program is called Wealthy Affiliate, it’s a work from home program that is by far the best make money working from home program I know in the market.
I hope this review of the Quicken App has answered any questions you might have had, if I didn’t answer your question please feel free to leave your question or comment below. Thank you for stopping by.