I recently came across this site and immediately had to do a Private Niche Empire Review. Being an online marketer, its always interesting to see other make money from home programs.
I also want to show you how this sizes up to my #1 Recommended Program and why this may or may not be something you should invest your hard earned money into.
With a price tag of $97 (per month) it may not be affordable to most, which is completely understandable. Let me break this down for you so that you can make a better decision on your own.
Private Niche Empire Review
- Name: Private Niche Empire
- Website: www.privatenicheempire.com
- Price: $97 Per Month
- Founder: Ellery Coleman
- Overall Rank: 43 out of 100
Private Niche Empire is a system that offers you on a monthly basis, highly researched, search engine optimized and monetized pages.
This saves you the hurdles you’ll have to face with building your website, finding hot niche markets, creating original and unique content, marketing your site, implementing SEO, and dealing with the HTML aspect of your site.
All these are done for you once you have a membership with this program. This further means that on every 15th of each month, you’ll receive 2 niche sites, 22 keyword-based and well-researched articles (550-800 words) for the best niche market, as well as quality content specifically written to suit your niche.
All the content that you’ll be receiving from this website is unique and is written by seasoned native English speaking authors.
With your membership, every month you’ll receive extra articles to ensure you have fresh content that will help bring in new and returning visitors to your website. To achieve this, you need to get your sites live on the internet and start to drive relevant traffic to them.
Again, Private Niche Empire already has a way of assisting their members through their 27 video lessons which discuss issues such as, succeeding in an internet business, getting free membership to a premium resale rights website, and earning with Google Adsense, ClickBank, Click Flipping, and Lead Generation.
You’re free to choose between continuing with these sites or canceling it when you start making money with them.
Understanding Niche Marketing
Since this is what Private Niche Empire promises to provide their members, it is quite necessary to understand what is entailed in building a niche site that will be effective enough to generate revenue to its owner.
There can’t be ease in making money online if you are lost from the beginning in the aspect of finding a profitable niche which of course, is one of the key steps and techniques in any online business. For a niche to be effectively monetized (become profitable), your effort, time and resources should be focused on the following:
• Finding an evergreen niche.
• Researching on the profitability of the niche.
• Building a website and ensuring regular publishing of new and unique content on the site.
• Optimizing your site for search engines.
• Embarking on a regular promotion of the website.
Implementing the process involves two ways: doing yourself if you have the previous experience or outsourcing to someone to do it for you. Either way, these are not things that you’ll want to trivialize if you are serious about building a money–making niche website.
Will Private Niche Empire Work For You
According to Ellery Coleman, founder of the Private niche Empire, there are seven reasons to believe these article sites will work for you:
- “Unique content for each member”.
- “An outgoing RSS feed that automatically and randomly pings the search engines with new content”.
- “Completely CSS – no tables to slow down and confuse the spiders”.
- “Beautiful but simple designs that are appealing”.
- “Automatic social bookmark tagging and pinging built in”.
- “Comprehensive research done to target the least competitive, most profitable keywords”.
- “Incoming unique RSS feeds – cached so they appear done by hand”.
- “And finally, she claims that the turnkey sites are ready-to-go sites you only have to upload, that start working for you and earning money immediately”.
Aside from what Ellery Coleman states, this is not a WordPress site and is ran using Ellery’s own property PHP code.
You also have no control of what keywords are being put into these articles so that could cause some issues with ranking on the Google pages or other search engines. Yes you’ll have keywords in your articles but it is a big hit or miss if these keywords are overused.
For some it could be great for a start up website to get things going and when you have a handle on it you could spring out from the $97 a month membership.
For someone new to Niche Marketing, this program will introduce you to how things are setup and give you great ideas on what could be done.
Where Do You Get The Product?
The best way to acquire Private Niche Empire is through their official website. Though there are some other websites that we link you directly to their payment page, it is worth saying that the product isn’t sold through other stores.
Above all, it is advisable that you go directly to their site to check for the latest price of the product before buying.
Private Niche Empire costs an initial fee of $97 and subsequent payment of $97 per month for as long as your membership remains valid.
You can discontinue your membership at any point in time and this doesn’t stop your ownership of the site or its continuous update automatically even after the cancellation.
Upon this payment, you’ll get an instant access to the online membership site plus 2 new sites which will be delivered to you on the 15th of every month. Most importantly, there is a 60-day money back guarantee if you think the product is not for you or working for you.
- Members receive unique and different set of sites, graphics, and articles based on their respective niche.
- Very simple and direct instructions
- Good customer support service
- Well-optimized sites, high quality and original content, and constantly updated articles that make your site look fresh all the time and bring in new and repeat visitors.
- It eliminates a lot of grunt work in building these niche websites if you get Private Niche Empire. This allows you to start working and earn money even without previous experience in niche marketing.
- There is the need for you to exert a little effort by promoting your site and this is necessary to attract visitors to your site.
- It can discourage you from learning new things as everything is being done for you by Private Niche Empire.
- The membership cost could be too much to afford and may cause you to cancel your membership and leave you in the dark.
- No control of what keywords are being used.
- Not a WordPress based website and for some that could be a issue.
My Overall Take On Private Niche Empire
It may sound interesting to you to know that this product will be doing all the work for you while you just sit back and watch the money roll into your bank account, but it is worth taking a second thought about how true that may be.
I will advise you not take every review you see on the net and start applying it without doing your own extensive research and background check of the people involved and the program.
While this product may be of help to some people, it wouldn’t be to others especially those who want to learn new things and hate being spoon-fed by any software.
Do I think Private Niche Empire is a Scam? No I don’t think it’s a scam but it costs too much for me to keep forking out every month when the money could be of better use somewhere else.
If you ask me I would tell you to check out My #1 Recommended Program to learn the right steps of Niche Marketing without the expensive costs per month, and it’s FREE to create a starter account which allows you to create 2 websites with no costs to you.
I hope this review has helped you understand what Private Niche Empire is and what it has to offer. In my opinion, I say go for it, If you have the money of course.
Below is a comparison table between my #1 Recommended Program and Private Niche Empire. This table will show you what each program has to offer and what you could gain from them.
If you have any questions or comments on this review, please feel free to leave it below along with any feedback you might have. Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read my review. Have a great one!