Are you really considering joining Ipsos i-Say to earn some extra cash or rewards points that you can redeem for items/gift certificates in their marketplace, but the question on your lips is, is it really worth it?
In this Ipsos i-Say review, I’ll tell you all you need to know to decide whether or not it’s a good fit for you.
Ipsos i-Say Review
Name: Ipsos i-Say
Price: Free To Join
Overall Rank: 53/100
What Is Ipsos i-Say About?
Ipsos i-Say is a survey site managed by a subsidiary of Ipsos, one of the online largest market research firms.
The website is pretty simple; you get paid in points for taking surveys. These points you can exchange for various gift cards and prizes.
How Does It Work?
Unlike some survey sites, Ipsos i-Say doesn’t have an age limit for who can join it.
Once you specify your country on the sign up page, you’ll be directed to a sign up page based on your region.
The whole process of joining the survey is a simple one that can take a few minutes, involving providing answers to some questions.
These questions are not in any way different from those that you would normally answer during pre-survey.
After you sign up, you’ll be required to click a link in your confirmation email to activate your account.
Ipsos i-Say allows you to take online surveys on a variety of different topics.
Basically, on every survey you successfully complete you earn between 10-100 points.
Reward Types and Amounts
Ipsos i-Say offers different types of rewards, all depending on the number of points you can redeem. Here are some options:
• Redeem your points for a payment of $15 PayPal Funds (1,530 points, added to your account in 1-3 weeks after exchange).
• Exchange your points for $10 Amazon Gift Card (1,000 points, instant delivery after request)
• Redeem your points for a $20 i-Say Choice Visa Prepaid Card (2,000 points, delivered 3-4 weeks after request)
• Exchange your points for a cash donation to different charity homes.
• Redeem your point for $5 Facebook Game eCard (500 points, instant delivery once requested)
• $15 Target Gift Card (1,500 points, this is also delivered immediately upon request)
• Special opportunity for Canadians to exchange their points for Air Miles Reward Miles.
There is special offer for members of Ipsos i-Say who are actively participating in the program as well as taking survey to receive entries into various prize draws.
Prizes though do vary but include gifts like vacations, electronics, and prize packs.
Another rare advantage called loyalty program is also available or offered by Ipsos i-Say for members to earn bonus points if they have already completed a certain number of surveys in the past.
Such bonuses could for example be in the following: 25 bonus points after completing 5 surveys, 50 bonus points upon completing 10 surveys, etc. The bonuses vary based on the number of surveys.
Minimum Payout: Ipsos- i-Say is outstandingly awesome as regards to payout minimum. You can either redeem 1000 points for a $10 gift card to iTunes or Amazon, or choose to accumulate your points until you get 1500 points and exchange it for a Visa prepaid card or PayPal.
The Best Way to Make Money with Ipsos i-Say
There are certain tips you should use Ipsos i-Say site to get the most out of it. One of the best ways to make money with them is to first take surveys in their dashboard.
The morale behind starting with surveys in their dashboard is to enable you see right away how many points they offer and the stipulated time it will take to do the survey.
Generally, the surveys range in estimated time from 5 minutes to 35 and the points are 45 or 90.
Some surveys that offer the highest points for the minimal amount of time are 45 point surveys estimated at under 10 minutes and 90 points surveys estimated at under 20 minutes.
Once you click the get started now, what happens most of the time is that the highest number of emails you click on take you to a screen where you have the information on points and estimated time, while the other ones jump right into the survey.
It is always advisable to ensure that before you take a survey you check for the points and estimated time. This is necessary as you won’t want to take a long survey only to end up getting a unworthy points.
Again, another tip for Ipsos i-Say is to exercise patience a little to attain highest PayPal reward. This again though you may be anxious to cash out as soon as possible, but the reward gets much better when you get to the highest tier.
Pros & Cons
- Awesome Interface– Ipsos i-Say has a very simple and clean with very exciting usability which will help you to know how many points you will get for taking a survey and the approximate time it will take.
The site instead of being littered with a bunch of offers or trial downloads as the case is with many other survey sites it rather strictly focuses on surveys.
- Decent Rewards– Ipsos i-Say offers varieties of rewards catalog for everybody, so much more that even if you don’t shop at Target, you still have other choices. Apart from being allowing you to redeem for an Amazon gift card, it offers pretty much chance to buy anything on Amazon.
There is also PayPal option for rewards if all you care about is just cashing out, but it’s unfortunate that the transfer is not immediate.
- Hard to Qualify for Surveys– It’s difficult to qualify for surveys on Ipsos i-Say. While some reviews report getting 4 to 8 survey invites per week, though this is not easy, others report not qualifying for any surveys for weeks at a time. That makes a serious issue earning points..
- Random and Irritating Issues– The fact that user experience on Ipsos i-Say is decent as earlier stated, there is not enough because clean interface doesn’t compensate for a random problem like this:
- Non-refreshing of the list of available surveys on the dashboard in a timely manner.
- Before you can use mobile app for Ipsos i-Say you have to be invited to a specific mobile app survey. The only good thing worthy of note here is that the regular website is mobile-ready and displays well on mobile browsers.
- Before referring people you’re required to forward the email addresses of the people you want to refer. This simply translates that you won’t be able to make referral if you don’t know the email addresses of the people you intend to invite. This sounds quite like an irritating issue.
Overall Take With Ipsos i-Say
I-Say honestly just isn’t for me due to the fact that they do have a referral program but you could only refer people if you know them.
And another thing is it takes quit sometime to make money or points and some surveys take very long to complete.
I’m not saying you can’t make money using i-Say, it’s just that it will take a lot of your time.
I have a different taste in taking surveys and you might actually like i-Say, so my recommendation is give it a try and if you don’t like it, you could always try one of favorite survey sites which is PaidViewpoint.
If taking surveys to get paid just isn’t your thing and you want to make a good full time income working from home, check out my #1 Recommended Program for making a full-time income online.
I hope this i-Say review has helped you understand how this program works and operates. If you have any questions about this review that I didn’t cover, please feel free to leave your question or comment below and I will get back to you.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to read this article, if you could leave me some feedback it will be much appreciated. Have a great one!