App Trailers Overview
App trailers is a mobile app known for a simple approach to earning some money for basically doing nothing (just watching videos). If you’re the type of a person with much free time then this is going to be an ideal program for you.
Although the rewards aren’t unimaginably high to watch a couple of videos here and there, it can extraordinarily augment your livelihood in the event that you persistently do it after some time.
What Is App Trailers?
It is precisely what it implies. You watch video trailers of apps and then you are compensated points for every video viewed. These points can later be converted into cash or gift card prizes.
App Trailers profits by displaying an ad show before every video, as organizations will pay cash to get their name out there.
App Trailers has been in existence for many years; however it has also made some real improvements as of today, definitely chopping down your income potential.
How Does App Trailers work?
To start using App Trailers, you can download the app to your phone in which you can watch videos on it and get rewarded with points.
When you achieve a specific amount of points, you can cash them out for various rewards, for example,
• Amazon gift cards
• Xbox/Play station credit (US only)
• Steam card
• Starbucks card
You can watch videos involving any of the following: music videos, game videos, film trailers, and uploaded videos by members.
Things may vary based on individual user’s countries, as these are typically provided for US users. If you really need to look for something, this isn’t the best place to do it.
If you need to watch a random video, then it is fine to look here.
You will really get new and forthcoming film trailers also, which is decent that it really stays up with the latest.
How Much Can You Make With App Trailers?
The one drawback about App Trailers is that you can’t give videos a chance to keep running from the start to an end without doing some kind of work.
For example, you can’t do without the pressing of a button after every video. This is absolutely dissimilar to App trailers counterpart Perk TV, where you can give the videos a chance to keep running on for quite a long time without doing anything, basically earning you decent, automated revenue with negligible work.
For every video that you watch, you will get 5 points irrespective of the length. Since all videos give us the same amount of points, why then the need for us to watch a more extended video over a shorter one?
After all, our objective ought to be to make the most amounts of cash in the most brief measure of time.
The most brief trailers that you can find on App Trailers are under the web app area.
Once you’ve been able to watch hundreds of videos, there’s normally an ad for around 25 seconds and a trailer for an additional 25 seconds, which means you will make 5 points every fifty seconds. Observe that 10 points is equivalent to one cent.
Again, another thing is if you were fast enough and able to click the next video button almost immediately, gaining 5 points every 50 seconds is identical to making 360 points per hour (36 cents).
When you have achieved 500 points, you are qualified to cash out your funds right to PayPal. Any points above 500 will be given to you too. In the event that we needed to run the app for every minute of every day, we could make somewhat over $8.00 a day.
Is App Trailers Worth The Time?
This is an aspect you need to decide yourself. Making $8.00 for a whole day doesn’t seem like much.
Be that as it may, in the event that you were to just utilize this application when you were at the workplace and in your extra time, you could make an additional $30 – $40 a month, though depending on the measure of utilization.
The main issue is that you can’t run this app for a whole day without getting some kind of penalty.
App Trailers may incidentally cut down the amount of points you make from 5 to 3 after viewing every video especially after running the app for a specific timeframe. That implies you would just be getting 3/5 of $8.00, giving you an even lower payout.
In the long run, it will backtrack up to 5 points regardless of the fact that this happens. When you do get to this point (though I can’t say whether it is justified) and would hold up a day until your payout is reset to 5 points per video.
What Are Other Ways To Earn With App Trailers?
There are other ways you can make money from this app apart from watching videos. For example, you could sign-up for the App Trailers offers available under their Promo section.
These range anywhere from around 5 – 2500 points. Although many of the higher-end ones need you to sign-up for their offer, most of the time putting cash down before points are gotten.
The discouraging thing about this is that they take a long time to complete and if you’re the type of a person who doesn’t want to go through the extra stress, or get your inbox cluttered with some spam, you’ll definitely be discouraged from using this.
The only worthwhile recommendation for you to earn some additional cash through App Trailers is using their referral program. This will get you good points free.
- Paying You To Do Something You Already Do– One great thing about App Trailers is getting paid to do something you most likely would do your mobile phone. You might not watch App Trailers, but you have probably watched few movies close to those before. You didn’t get paid for watching those trailers, did you? Well now you will with App Trailers.
- Exciting Payments Option– App Trailers offers a couple of various sorts of payment. The main cash option available is PayPal and it’s the most reduced payout, however, you can likewise get paid in Amazon, Best Buy, Starbucks, and other gift cards. With PayPal, you can cash out with only 500 points or $.50. The vast majority of the gift cards are 5000 points (or above) or $5.
- Awesome App– The biggest thing with this mobile device earning opportunities is that the app is easy to use. App Trailers has an incredible app that is to a great degree simple to use and you can really do everything on the application. Watch videos, make referral, and cash out your points.
The videos loading time is very fast which makes it to a great degree simple to watch numerous videos in a brief span and you get your points credited immediately.
- Invite Your Friends– Another incredible thing about App Trailers is you can gain some additional points by referring your friends. The app gives you a chance to convey instant messages to your contacts with a referral link and such new users you invited can only earn you points when they download the app and sign up. With this done you get 100 points for everybody who joins.
- You Need Patience– One downside of App Trailers is it might take a little patience before you reach the cashout amount. As said earlier, the minimum cash out amount is 500 points and you are paid 5 points for every video that you watch. Although you will get a 50 point bonus when you sign up, it still will take a little bit of video watching to attain the 500 point amount.
- It Is Only A Supplemental Income– I must state, however, that this shouldn’t be taken as a disadvantage, but it you will still need to be aware of it. App Trailers is not a get rich-quick-program, nor is it going to make you rich. It can earn you some additional cash on a monthly basis. So if you’re looking for an app that will make you rich then you’ll need to search for other programs.
I say App Trailers is definitely for those people who have a lot of patience to sit around and watch trailers all day.
The upside is you get paid for watching these trailers so you do make real money. Me personally, I don’t have time to do that.
If you are looking for a program that will help make you money and become a full time job working from home, check out my #1 Recommended Program.
With this program, they will teach you how to make money online with step-by-step training, so you don’t need any prior experience.
I hope this App Trailers review has helped you understand what its all about and how it operates.
If you have any questions that I didn’t answer in this review, please feel free to leave it below along with any comments you might have.
Thank you for stopping by and reading this review. Take Care!