What is InboxDollars?
InboxDollars is an online cash rewards club that passes on the revenue it realizes from advertisers to its members. Through your partaking in paid surveys, playing games, redeeming coupons, reading e-mails, and more, you can earn cashback on your activities.
How InboxDollars Works
You can earn credits with the program when you complete particular tasks. Here are a few examples:
• Offers: Watch videos, read the news, and take part of other offers that interest you.
• Surveys: Take online surveys when they become available, and earn cash every time you successfully complete a study.You will not qualify for all surveys, so before starting make sure it applies to you.
• Games: Select from dozens of games like Casino, Solitaire, Bejeweled, and Big Money.
• Referrals: Bring friends and earn 10% of what they received. Banners and links are provided in your account.
• Shopping Online: Shop from select merchants and get credit. Go to the InboxDollars site and get cash back for your purchases from hundreds of retailers including Wal-Mart, Target, Old Navy, and more.
• Reading E-mails – Receive emails with special offers, and earn cash upon opening some special emails.
• Using coupons – Get hundreds of printable grocery coupons, thereby making extra cash back as soon as you use them.
• Utilizing the toolbar – Get extra cash by using the toolbar for your web queries, and have a simple way of staying abreast of the current free offers, surveys, etc.
Some of the benefits you will get if you earn Gold Membership include:
• You get referral rewards.
• You get double sweepstakes entries to increase your winning chances.
• You can earn double search loyalty rewards.
• Weekly payment.
• Accessibility to gold members monthly offers.
How To Become a Gold Member
Upon receipt of your first check, which means you have made $30, you will definitely become a Gold Member.
Again, the reward is very low. It all depends on the offer you choose, how much credit you will earn.
Who is InboxDollars For?
InboxDollars is for anybody hoping to earn additional money with his/her spare time. It’s insufficient cash to supplant an occupation or second employment, however it adds up over a year.
With at least $30, you can get your cash from InboxDollars. From the My Account tab at the upper right corner of the site, select Request Payment starting from the drop menu. There are two methods of cashing out.
1. Check: This can be sent to you by means of US mail.
2. Visa Cash Card: An installment card acknowledged where Visa exchanges are permitted. It likewise permits you to pull back assets from the card from ATM’s.
The most unfortunate thing is that PayPal is not acceptable on this platform.
• No fee to join
• $5 bonus after registration
• There are varieties of tasks to perform
• There are multiple ways to earn money such as emails, completing offers, surveys, play games, watch Videos, get paid to Search Internet, Refer etc.
• InboxDollars has a special code called WinIt. This when you enter you can earn certain bonus. All you have to do is Just to follow them on a social media platform then enter this code to receive specific rewards.
• Insubstantial earnings: What you get from here is small, so if you’re searching for where to get rich quick, you’re at the wrong place.
• Lots of sign-ups lots of websites: Most times you can become like you’re getting spam messages as those companies involved in this sell your data or information.
• You don’t have any certainty that you’ll ever attain the $30 payout limit.
• No availability of PayPal payment method.
• Payment takes awhile to get at times.
• You’re only given a set amount of the paid email per day and when you exhausted the ones you have that is it. ( You have 15 maximum emails you can bank)
Some of the key features of InboxDollars are:
• For reading and replying to every email ad, you earn a pre-determined amount – anywhere from 1-10 cents per email
• Another important method of payment is from signing up on commercial offers
• Other than emails, InboxDollars also pays you for filling up surveys (majorly through Toluna), playing games (via member sites like Winster), searching the web and shopping online
• The initial redemption is a steep $30
• Certain affiliate and ads companies will pay more than the low fixed rate depending on the offers involved
As soon as your account gets to a balance of $30, you’re eligible to make a request for a check or a Visa Cash Card.
Meanwhile as for non-Gold members, it takes close to two weeks for payments to be processed. Gold members’ payments are processed weekly and are issued in US dollars, irrespective of where you live.
Who Is Eligibile?
InboxDollars is open to international residents who are from 18 years of age and above.
Is Inboxdollars a scam?
Obviously, Inboxdollars is a legitimate reward site. Inboxdollars apart from being a well-known reward site, it is a destination online with a decent notoriety.
Nevertheless, that does not mean they are free from hitch or don’t have individuals complaints.
How can I see my current earnings?
To see your current earnings go to the top of the page on InboxDollars.com at any time. Another way is by clicking on the earnings amount to get more information about your current earnings.
Can I really earn money for reading Emails from InboxDollars?
Totally yes! By just clicking the confirmation link in the PaidEmail that InboxDollars sent to your Inbox. Once you click the confirmation link, your account will be credited immediately and you’ll be redirected to their Advertisers’ website.
InboxDollars is free to use. Below is the breakdown of how much they pay their users for what tasks they do.
• PaidEmail = .02 cents per email read
• Games – Cash Games 0.5% – 2% cash back on every dollar.
• RadioLoyalty – .01 cent for every 10-15 minutes (You have to enter code)
• Search = .15 cents a day
• Surveys = varies with each survey from .25 cents to $5.00
• Coupons = .10 cents per coupon redeemed
• Games – Casino Games 18%
• Videos = .01 cent per video
Overall Take On InboxDollars
Yes InboxDollars is legit and you could make money using it but it’s not something I see myself wasting my time for just a couple of dollars or cents here and there. If you have all the time in the world then why not earn a couple bucks a day.
I hope this review of InboxDollars has helped answer any questions you might have had about the app. It is a good app to make some money you never had but personally it isn’t for me. If I didn’t answer your question about InboxDollars, please feel free to leave it below along with any comments you might have.
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading my review. Take care.