Like many people out there, I was looking for a way to make money online and I came across an MLM program called Empower Network.
I wanted to find out more about it, and for me, it is easier to know things by writing an Empower Network Review.
I will dig up some information and let you know if I think Empower Network is a Scam or Legit.
Ok, so lets get the ball rolling:)
- Name: Empower Network
- Website: www.empowernetwork.com
- Founder: Dave Wood
- Overall Rank: 44 out of 100
What Is Empower Network
Empower Network is a multi- level-marketing company founded by two internet gurus (David Wood, David Sharpe) whose specializations are on generating traffic to blogs/website.
Their main objective is to sell internet marketing products and train people on how to make money from the internet as well as selling their products to others.
This company is known and respected for their blogging platform and traffic generation expertise.
As a member, there is a business opportunity for you involved in this scheme and that is by selling their products and getting compensated with a commission.
Empower Network Core Product Line Breakdown
There are 6 business and marketing software products being offered by Empower Network.
Each of these products are discussed in turns below and alongside is the membership fees:
• eWallet: Every Empower Network Affiliate is by compulsion expected to be involved in this line of product. The reason for this is in the fundamental benefits that a member is going to derive from it.
To start, it will give the affiliate marketing information, resources and streamline the process of cashing out by creating an insider account for commission payouts for their affiliate.
The fee for this level is $19.95 per month.
• Viral Blogging System (VBS): This is basically the Empower blogging platform with highly personalized features to suit their respective members needs and for online marketing purposes in particular.
Commission in this level remains residual provided your downline (those members you personally recruited into the program) are able to recruit others and make sales regularly for the Empower products and do not at any time become dormant in doing this.
The cost of becoming a member of this level is $25 per month and you’re entitled to 70% commission on sales made by you.
• Inner Circle Membership: This is a collection of audio mindset training of excellent Empower Network leaders gathered in an audio record to train members on the tricks and techniques used by successful affiliates to make a huge sale.
The membership fee for this is $100 per month with 70% commission.
• Costa Rica Intensive: This product is made up of series of videos that feature some successful entrepreneurs in the internet marketing business.
It comprises of videos, quizzes, manual and detailed guidelines. Like the Inner Circle, this also offers the Affiliate 70% commission but the membership fee is $500 per month.
• 15k Formula: This product contains a step-by-step video training series that are meant to teach the Affiliates various methods of internet marketing.
From these numerous modules, the Affiliates can select the most excellent ones that will suit their needs.
To become a member of this product you need to make a one-time payment of $1000 and then you become qualified for 70% commission.
Some of the modules involved in this product include Dynasty Team Building Formula, 7 Figure Email Secrets, Selling through the Power of Video, etc.
• Master’s Course: This is relatively higher in level to other training in the Empower Network.
It is where the Affiliates are offered the opportunity to determine their present position in the business and use that to set a plan for where they aspire to get to in the business.
The commission you are going to get here is 70% and there a one-time membership fee of $3500.
The courses involved in this training are Essentials in content, Niche Marketing, Email Marketing, List Building, etc.
Empower Network Specialty Products Breakdown
Apart from the core products discussed above, there are some other products in the program which are designed primarily for special purposes or uses.
These products are looked into also below:
• Media Hosting: This is where the Affiliate has the opportunity to upload and host his own videos. There is no commission here for the Affiliate but the membership fee is $25 per month.
• Viral Blogging Academy: In this product, members have exclusive access for life to 10 lessons. The commission like others is 70% and there is a one-time membership fee of $297.
• High Ticket Academy: This involves a comprehensive training on the methods and ways for marketing and selling expensive ticket items. There is 70% commission with a one-time membership fee of $497.
• Internet Traffic Formula (ITF): This product offers you a product with video modules on how to generate relevant traffic to your website.
Empower Network Pros
• The program offers very useful training that will help you in generating genuine traffic to your website.
• Very impressive commission especially for people who love buying high ticket products.
• Access to a great number of successful internet money makers.
Empower Network Cons
• Earning will seem difficult without the help of a successful coach.
• The program is not free or there is no trial period.
• Most of the commission goes to the people at high rank of the pyramid.
• Products are too expensive.
• Too much upsells that you must get to succeed.
• You don’t have direct interface with the founders.
Who is Empower Network For?
The best people that can make it on the Empower Network are those who can afford to dedicate their time to referring people to the program and also have the money to spend.
If you’re going to make money with Empower Network, you will need the things stated above.
There is a need for you to also exercise patience as well for the result to start making commissions could take some time.
How the Empower Network Compensation Plan Works
The first thing you need to understand is that Empower Network products are based on a power line system.
Assume you registered as a member of the Empower Network’s Viral Blogging System on the basic $25/month no more, no less.
How the power line works, is that each time you bring a new member into your downline and those personally recruited new members also sign up for the Empower Network blogging platform, your sponsor will earn a $25 per month residual.
But where they sign up at levels different from above e.g. Building Formula, Media Hosting, etc., then you’re not entitled to anything as those aren’t the levels you signed up for.
Hence, that payment passes up to your sponsor until someone of the same member level with you is found, when it hits this point, then they get your earnings.
So Do I Think Empower Network Is Legit?
Empower Network in my book is Legit, I mean, they have been around for a while and real people do make money with them.
The only problem I have is that they are too expensive for the packages that actually help out, they do not offer free trails or anything like that.
I like programs that allow you to test drive their system so you could get a feel if this is really what you want.
On a good note, you do get 70% commission if the person referred signs up for the same program your using, good but not so good.
If you were to ask me what I think?
I would tell you to try out my #1 Recommended Program. The reason why I wouldn’t recommend Empower Network is because it will cost too much.
With my #1 Recommended Program, you could start a free starter account and test drive the program before you make any monthly payments, even at that, there are still ways to make money using the free starter membership.
I hope this review of Empower Network has helped you understand what it is about and what types of products it has to offer.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below and I will get back to you in a timely manner.
Take care and have a great one:)