Have you ever wondered how to send Direct Messages (DM) to your followers on Twitter?
I know I have and that’s what lead me to write this Crowdfire Review.
I was excited how much it had helped me so I decided to share with everyone how it works.
Price: Free up to $199.99
Overall Rank: 77/100
What Is Crowdfire
Crowdfire is an app that is used to increase your followers on Instagram and Twitter, which will be a great tool for attracting more visitors and making new friends from all over the world.
What It Has To Offer
I was always wondering how people are able to send me DM’s when I follow them. I knew there had to be a way. I looked through the Twitter settings and found there was nothing about sending a DM.
So I did some research and came across Crowdfire.
With this app you are able to do the following:
For Twitter Only
- Automated Direct Messages – You are able to send an automated direct message to your new followers and get conversations started which leads to new friends. With DM’s, you’ll be able to set links within the message if you want your new followers to check out your YouTube page or websites if you have any.
- Keyword Follow – With the keyword follow feature, you’re able to find users form a specific location and a specific topic they are tweeting about. You could search people tweeting about music, food, online marketing, or anything you can think of really and connect with them. Pretty cool feature.
- Copy Followers – With this feature, you’re able to copy followers from your competitors. So if you know your competitors tweet about online marketing and you see a lot of people interested in their tweets, you could follow those people so they will be able to see what you have to offer as well. It’s a dog-eat-dog world so we do what we have to do to make a living.
For Instagram Only
- Admires – With this feature, you’re able to see who your most engaged followers are so you could share the love as well to them. It’s always nice to give back for those who help you out, weather it’s sharing your post or liking a picture.
Features For Both
- See Your Non Followers – This is great for people who would like to see those who are inactive and don’t follow you back so you could unfollow them and leave room for those who would actually appreciate your follow.
- Publishing – You are able to schedule when to post tweets or anything around that at a time when you know your followers will be online and able to see it.
- Fans – See the people who followed you and you didn’t follow back right away. It’s great because it allows you to return the favor.
- Unfollowers – With this feature, you are able to see who unfollowed you. Not a big deal for me, but for others, they might question the person why they unfollowed to try and better understand what the cause was and how they could fix it.
- Friend Check – You can look up your friends and see if they are following you or not, so if your friend says that they are following you, you could check if they are lying with friend check. Haha!
- Whitelist/Blacklist – This is used for people who you don’t want to ever unfollow a person (whitelist) or people that you want to unfollow (blacklist).
Who Is This App For
For anyone who is looking for an easier way to connect with people and possibly get their name or business known.
This app is great if you are lazy to type DM’s for all your new followers. Some people get thousands of followers a day so this is definitely something to have.
The pricing depends on what types of features you want to have. Below is the listing of the prices:
- Free Membership: $0 – Great for light users
- Pluto: $9.99/mo – For social media enthusiasts
- Earth: $19.99/mo – For early stage startups
- Neptune: $59.99/mo – For rapidly growing businesses
- Jupiter: $199.99/mo – For agencies
It all comes down to what you really need it for.
Personally, I just wanted it for the automated direct message and an extra team member so I went ahead and purchased the Earth membership.
I did that because the Pluto and Free membership didn’t have that feature. Also, I didn’t want my DM to have the Crowdfire Tag. Therefore, Earth was the cheapest one that offered to hide it.
If you don’t mind only having one member and the Crowdfire Tag, then you’ll be fine with the Pluto Membership.
- The ability to grow your followers on both Twitter and Instagram
- Ability to send direct messages on Twitter to your new followers
- Automatic tracking of your stats
- The ability to see people who followed you and didn’t return the favor
- Able to grow your business
- Copy your competitors followers to help you stay on top
- Only available for Twitter and Instagram
- Pricing is reasonable but would be better if it wasn’t a monthly membership
- It says on the membership that there isn’t a follower limit, but Twitter and Instagram have a follow limit cap so their is no way to avoid it.
- No referral program
My Overall Take
I love using the app because it really does help me increase my followers and promote my online business.
In the first 2 days of having this app, I was able to increase my Twitter followers by over 200, pretty great number to me.
The only flaw I have with it is the monthly membership. I feel that what I need it for really isn’t worth the price, but it’s something I need.
Crowdfire definitely isn’t a Scam and I do recommend it for people trying to gain more visitors and followers.
I hope this review has helped you understand what this app could do for you and the benefits it has.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave it below and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Also, your feedback will be great, let me know what you thought of my review and how it works out for you.
Take care and have a great one.