Many want to save money, and in this Snap By Groupon App review, I will be letting you know if this app could help you do just that.
I will be letting you know what this app is all about, who it’s for, how to upload your receipts, pros and cons, followed by my overall take of the app.
So lets get this party started!
Snap By Groupon App Review
Name: Snap By Groupon
Price: Free To Join
Overall Rank: 79/100
The Snap By Groupon app offers you cash back on regular grocery purchases – regardless of where you shop.
The new Snap application pays you for buying featured basic things every week.
Its offers work at any store, and you never need to bother with reclaiming paper coupons.
The application features cash back offers on a wide range of regular things, from essentials like grain and bread, to more luxurious merchandise like individual consideration to family unit items like diapers and cleaning supplies.
Shop at any retailer store, pay and take a snapshot of the receipt, thereafter you will receive credit in your account with any available investment funds.
You can also choose to have your own favorite shopping list on the app, making it less demanding for you to stay aware of your needs while additionally sparing cash.
How Does The App Work?
The first thing you do is check the offers, and pick the ones you need to exploit.
Take a snapshot of your receipt when you’re done shopping and Snap will credit the cash to your account.
At the point when your account balance reaches $20 or more, you can then tap cash out to get the cash.
Some of the deals depend on the brand, while others don’t.
Again, you’ll get $1 for each friend you refer.
The steps above to starting Snap By Groupon are itemized below for easy understanding:
1. Register or sign up for a free account on their site or download the Smartphone application and sign up there.
2. Go through promoted items on their site or your Smartphone.
3. Purchase these items at any store.
4. Upload a photo of your receipt of these items on your PC or take a photo of it with your Smartphone and send it through the application. It can take up to 48 hours to confirm your receipt.
5. And finally, earn your cash
Who Is The App Best For?
This app is best suitable for every individual who likes saving money, but doesn’t believe he/she necessarily needs by searching clip coupons and circulars.
Anyone could benefit and earn some extra money, for we all need groceries at some point of time.
Why not by what we normally get and make some extra money back from it!
Additional Ways To Earn
Apart from shopping, there is another way to earn with this app.
It’s by sharing the program with other people or your friends, also called a referral program.
The referral program is very easy, for every friend you refer, you get $1 once they’ve completed their first offer (purchase a product, upload a receipt, and have it approved.)
You will have your own referral link that can be posted on social media or a blogs, and on the mobile app you can invite friends directly via text message.
What About Coupons?
You can pile up maker and store coupons with these discounts from Snap, making your savings significantly more noteworthy.
Moreover, you can stack these discounts with discounts offered from other cash back sites.
It’s a really great feature and I truly enjoy it!
How To Upload Receipts?
At the point of uploading receipts, ensure that you incorporate a shot of the whole receipt, and that the receipt is clear and simple to read.
In the event that you have a long receipt, there is an Add Section choice, so you can take numerous photos of one long receipt.
It’s really easy to use and I know you will feel the same way.
How Often Are New Offers Available?
You can expect new discounts (rebates) from Snap each week. You can assert a rebate each week that they are available.
New extra offers are available consistently, Monday through Friday.
You’ll need to get these arrangements quick, however, on the grounds that they are just available in restricted amounts.
A Few More Things To Know
• Earn $1 for each individual that you invite to Snap (they should submit no less than 1 receipt before you can get your referral reward).
• There is a restriction as to one account for each individual (not per family).
How Long Does It Take To Get Paid?
Once your account balance reaches $20 or more in rebates, you can request a check to be sent to you by Snap by Groupon.
Payments arrive within 2 weeks usually.
Reaching that $20 threshold should be pretty easy to reach, especially since we have to grocery shop at least 2 times a month.
It’s a fun and easy way to earn back some money.
Pros & Cons
• Unlike Ibotta you don’t need a smartphone.
• You can use any store to purchase items. You’re not restricted to shopping at a mega store only.
• You can purchase multiples of the same product and get paid for it in some cases.
• It’s totally free
• They have a referral program that pays you $1 once your referral redeems their first offer.
• Although they want you to buy particular product brands, you’re also paid on any brands of products like paper towels, toothpaste, toilet paper, etc.
Just as any company there are some cons of this App but I don’t think it’s anything outrageous.
• It’s limited to only the United States and Canada.
• Unlike Ibotta where you can pretty much access to your money in seconds via PayPal or direct deposit options, you’ll have to wait for a check here. As if that is all, you’ll also need to wait some more after you deposit it. Although it’s still easy money, you only need patience.
• Although payment is done usually in 2 weeks, but it can take up to 90 days to get your cash. I presume this is just a way they want to use to give themselves a little cushion. But the most important thing is that they seem to honor that two week period.
• You can’t redeem online receipts as you actually need to visit a local store and buy there.
• The app has a low-income potential. So you should have at the back of your mind that you’re all about making money for things you would do ordinarily even if that money isn’t much. But this isn’t an opportunity that you can depend on to meet any major bills payment regularly. Instead, you should see it as a way to make some spare money for holiday shopping later on.
Name: Snap By Groupon
Price: Free To Join
Overall Take: 79/100
Final Verdict: Legit way to make some money back with a simple to use app.
My Overall Take
Snap By Groupon is a great app to have and is very easy to use. If you are all about saving money and finding great deals, this is one app you should really consider getting.
It’s been around for quite some time and many have saved using it, I know I have 🙂
There are many other ways that you could make or save money, you just have to find the right app or program to do it.
If you are interested in making some extra money online, I would highly suggest you check out my #1 Recommended Work From Home Program.
Here you will learn how to create your very own online business from ground up.
Well ladies and gentlemen, this is all I have for my Snap By Groupon app review.
I really do hope you enjoyed it and found all the information you were looking for.
If you have any unanswered questions, comments or feedback, please feel free to drop them below and I will get back to you in a timely manner.
Thank you so much for your time and I hope you have a great one 🙂
Want To Learn How To Make A Living Online?