What is Snap By Groupon?
Snap By Groupon app offers you cash back on regular grocery purchases – regardless of where you shop. The new Snap application pays you for buying featured basic need things every week.
Its offers work at any store, and you never need to bother with reclaiming paper coupons. The application features cash back offers on a wide range of regular things, from essentials like grain and bread to more luxurious merchandise like individual consideration to family unit items like diapers and cleaning supplies.
Shop at any retailer store, pay and take a snapshot of the receipt, thereafter you will receive credit in your account with any available investment funds. You cash out after $20 earned and get an additional $1 cash back for each new app member you refer.
You can also choose to have your own favorite shopping list on the app, thereby making it less demanding for you to stay aware of your needs while additionally sparing cash.
How Does Snap By Groupon Work?
The first thing you do is check the offers and pick the ones you need to exploit. Take a snapshot of your receipt when you’re done shopping and Snap will credit the cash to your account.
At the point when your account balance reaches $20 or more, you can then tap cash out to get the cash. Some of the deals depend on the brand, while others don’t.
Again, you’ll get $1 for each friend you refer.
The steps above to starting Snap By Groupon are itemized below for easy understanding:
1. Register or sign up for a free account on their site or download the Smartphone application and sign up there.
2. Go through promoted items on their site or your Smartphone.
3. Purchase these items at any store.
4. Upload a photo of your receipt of these items on your PC or take a photo of it with your Smartphone and send it through the application. It can take up to 48 hours to confirm your receipt.
5. And finally, earn your cash
Who Is Snap By Groupon app Best For?
This app is best suitable for every individual who likes saving money but doesn’t believe he/she necessarily needs by searching clip coupons and circulars.
Additional Ways To Earn
• Apart from shopping, there is another way to earn with Snap by Groupon. It’s by sharing this program with other people or your friends. The referral program is very easy, for every friend you refer you get $1 once they’ve completed their first offer (purchase a product, upload a receipt, and have it approved.)
• You will have your own referral link that can be posted on social media or a blog and on the mobile app you can invite friends directly via text message.
What About Coupons?
You can pile up maker and store coupons with these discounts from Snap, making your savings significantly more noteworthy. Moreover, you can stack these discounts with discounts offered from other cash back sites.
How To Upload Receipts?
At the point of uploading receipts, ensure that you incorporate a shot of the whole receipt and that the receipt is clear and simple to read. In the event that you have a long receipt, there is an Add Section choice, so you can take numerous photos of one long receipt
How often are new offers available?
You can expect new discounts (rebates) from Snap each week. You can assert a rebate each week that they are available.
New extra offers are available consistently, Monday through Friday. You’ll need to get these arrangements quick, however, on the grounds that they are just available in restricted amounts.
A few more things to know about Snap…
• Earn $1 for each individual that you invite to Snap (they should submit no less than 1 receipt before you can get your referral reward).
• There is a restriction as to one account for each individual (not per family).
How Long Does It Take To Get Paid?
Once your account balance reaches $20 or more in rebates you can request a check to be sent to you by Snap by Groupon. Payments arrive within 2 weeks usually.
• Unlike Ibotta you don’t need a smartphone.
• You can use any store to purchase items. You’re not restricted to shopping at a mega store only.
• You can purchase multiples of the same product and get paid for it in some cases.
• It’s totally free
• They have a referral program that pays you $1 once your referral redeems their first offer.
• Although they want you to buy particular product brands, you’re also paid on any brands of products like paper towels, toothpaste, toilet paper, etc.
Just as any company there are some cons of this App but I don’t think it’s anything outrageous.
• It’s limited to only the United States and Canada.
• Unlike Ibotta where you can pretty much access to your money in seconds via PayPal or direct deposit options, you’ll have to wait for a check here. As if that is all, you’ll also need to wait some more after you deposit it. Although it’s still easy money, you only need patience.
• Although payment is done usually in 2 weeks, but it can take up to 90 days to get your cash. I presume this is just a way they want to use to give themselves a little cushion. But the most important thing is that they seem to honor that two week period.
• You can’t redeem online receipts as you actually need to visit a local store and buy there.
• The app has a low-income potential. So you should have at the back of your mind that you’re all about making money for things you would do ordinarily even if that money isn’t much. But this isn’t an opportunity that you can depend on to meet any major bills payment regularly. Instead, you should see it as a way to make some spare money for holiday shopping later on.
If you are really trying to make some extra money for the holidays or just trying to find a new source of income, check out Wealthy Affiliate today and start your free starter membership to success.
With online marketing there are so many benefits and my biggest one is being able to work from home. Working from home gives me the time I need to spend quality time with my family while earning money.
I hope this review of Snaps By Groupon was able to answer any questions you may have had, if I didn’t please feel free to leave your question or comment below and I will be sure to get back to you. Thank you for your time and have a great one.